生病的英語口語

時間:2025-10-08 10:40:35 藹媚 英語口譯 我要投稿

關于生病的英語口語

  生病了用英語怎么表達?下面是小編整理的跟生病有關的英語口語,歡迎大家閱讀!

關于生病的英語口語

  生病的英語口語 1

  Please take me to the hospital.

  請送我到醫院。

  I think Id better see a doctor.

  我想我最好是去看醫生。

  My stomach is upset.

  我胃不舒服。

  I have a pain in my stomach.

  我肚子痛。

  My ears are ringing.

  我耳鳴。

  My body aches all over.

  我全身都痛。

  I have no appetite.

  我沒食欲。

  Im going to throw up.

  我快吐了。

  I ate too much.

  我吃的太多了。

  I feel very hot.

  我覺得很熱。

  I dont feel well yet.

  我還是覺得不舒服。

  I have a sore throat.

  我喉嚨痛。

  One of my teeth is hurting.

  我牙痛。

  Im sneezing and coughing all the time.

  這段時間我老是打噴嚏咳嗽。

  I feel very ill.

  我感覺很難受。

  Im hot, my body aches and I have a cough.

  我發燒了,渾身疼又咳嗽。

  Take care.

  當心。

  Do you need to see a doctor?

  你要不要去看醫生?

  I have a weak stomach.

  我的胃不好。

  Im coming down with a cold.

  我感冒病倒了。

  Do I need an operation?

  我要動手術嗎?

  Cover your mouth when you cough.

  咳嗽的時候捂住嘴。

  Do I have to go to a hospital?

  我必須去醫院嗎?

  Ill take care of it right away.

  我馬上就給你配。

  You can pick it up in about an hour.

  你可以一小時后過來取。

  生病的英語口語 2

  1.You haven’t applied for hospitalization.

  你還沒有申請住院呢。

  2.He is in the hospital having his tonsils removed.

  他住院要摘除扁桃腺。

  3.How long were you in the hospital when you gave birth?

  你生產時住院多久?

  4.They checked her into the hospital last night.

  他們昨晚把她送去住院。

  5.There is a tutor to teach the children while theyre in hospital.

  在孩子們住院期間,有個私人老師給他們上課。

  6.My mother went to the seaside to convalesce after her stay in hospital.

  我母親經過住院治療后,前往海濱養病。

  7.I sent him a get-well card when he was in hospital.

  他住院時,我寄給他一張慰問卡。

  8.She didn’t get up when she was in hospital.

  自她住院就一直躺在床上。

  9.The children had to buckle down while their mother was in hospital.

  因母親住院孩子們只好事事更加努力。

  10.She broke a leg and was hospitalized for two months.

  她摔斷了一條腿,住院治療兩個月。

  11.The patient was tired of long period of hospitalization.

  病人厭煩了長時間的住院治療。

  12.I heard that she was in hospital.

  我聽說她住院了。

  13.How many days has your son been in the hospital?

  你兒子住院幾天了?

  14.The median length of hospital stay was 10 days.

  平均住院時間為10天。

  15.He landed in hospital with his old injury on his back.

  他因背部舊傷住院。

  16.You have been in hospital for three weeks.

  您住院已經三個星期了。

  17.After the accident she had treatment in hospital.

  事故發生后,她住院治療。

  18.The old man is ill and has been in the hospital for a week.

  這位老人病了,已住院一星期了。

  19.My daughter had been hospitalized twice for pneumonia.

  我女兒曾經兩次因為肺炎住院。

  20.When a worker is hospitalized, all expenses are met by the state.

  工人住院時,所有費用都由國家承擔。

  21.That long spell in hospital pulled her down a lot.

  長時間住院使她變得非常虛弱。

  22.My son was on his feet again after such a long period in hospital.

  住院很長一段時間我兒子復原了。

  23.It is a common sense that almost all the people need to be hospitalized after an operation.

  幾乎所有的人在手術后都要住院這是個常識呀。

  談論朋友生病的常用英語口語對話

  【迷你小對話】

  A: I guess you heard about Sylvia and Tom? I hate to see bad things happen to such kind people.

  B: Oh, yeah. Tom’s operation will cast them a bundle. I guess I’ve gone soft; I’m buying their car.

  A: I didn’t know. That’s considerate. How much are you giving them?

  B: Heck, I’m an old softie, so I’m giving them 60% market in cash.

  A: Big of you!

  A: 我想你聽說Sylvia和Tom的事了吧?真不愿看到不幸的事發生在這么善良的人身上。

  B: 聽說了。Tom的手術要花好多錢。我心軟了,想把他們的車買下來。

  A: 這我可沒聽說,你真同情別人。你打算給他們多少錢?

  B: 唉,誰讓我這么愛關心別人呢!我會付現金,給他們市價的60%。

  A: 你太偉大了!

  【語言點精講】

  kind: 指這個表達來源于德語的kinder(孩子)。形容人體諒他人,善良,從不有意傷害別人。

  bundle: 大量,多。

  go soft: 心軟。使決心或決定動搖。

  considerate: 體貼的;體諒的;考慮周到的。

  heck: 口語中表示生氣或吃驚。

  old softie: 用來形容外表冷漠,但實際上很熱心腸的人

  big: 在口語中指說話人認為某人在某事上可以貢獻更多、應該做更多,常用來諷刺、挖苦。

【生病的英語口語】相關文章:

基礎英語口語:生病06-13

生病受傷常用的英語口語09-22

經典的職業英語口語08-29

買藥的英語口語09-30

酒店英語口語精選08-26

旅游英語口語08-27

英語口語精華06-27

經典英語口語積累09-01

常用的英語口語08-12

亚洲制服丝袜二区欧美精品,亚洲精品无码视频乱码,日韩av无码一区二区,国产人妖视频一区二区
在线视频中文字幕久热 | 一级国产高清免费观看 | 亚洲日本一区二区三区在线观看 | 亚洲AV香蕉精品一区二区三区 | 思思久久96re | 亚洲精品福利在线视频 |