- 相關推薦
外企工作必備:商務英語郵件常用語句
在外企工作的員工,商務英語的郵件寫作是要掌握的。下面是小編整理的商務英語郵件常用語句,希望能幫到大家!
外企工作必備:商務英語郵件常用語句 1
1.If you’re any questions please let me know. 如有任何問題,請告訴我。
2.Please refer tentative schedule as follow: 請參照下面的暫定計劃
3.Please recheck your record and advise if you find any differences. We are following your instruction on the basis of your confirmation我們在您確認的基礎上按您的指示行事。
4.Hare are you doing 還好吧?
5.Thanks in advance and best regards.
6.Looking forward seeing you soon.
7.If there is anything else I can help, please let me know.
8.here`s why: 原因如下
9.Please review, and let’s discuss how we should move forward. 請檢討,并讓我們一起討論 我們應該怎樣繼續。
10.We would like to lock up this business. 我們想鎖定這筆生意
11.Once you respond to the above questions, we will decide which option we would like to pursue. 你們對上述問題回復后,我們會立即決定我們會選擇哪個方案。
12.Thanks for your understanding. 謝謝您的諒解
13.Also please let me know if you need any other information 另外,你們還需要其他信息 嗎?
14.Will get back to you ASAP. 會盡快回復你!
15.Let`s discuss this then 到時我們討論下這個問題。
16.Please review the below email our US office and advise.請查看以下我們US辦公室發的 E-mail并進行回復
17.Noted and understand all below.
18.Please review and advise us with any questions.
19.Let`s give it a try to make it happen…It is for a good cause讓我們試試吧…這是值得支持的
20.There are a lots of lose ends now…How once you going to execute this?現在有很多問題,我 們怎樣處理
21.As I explained over the phone, today,如同我今天在電話中解釋的那樣
22.Since we will have one chance only.既然我們只要一個選擇
23.Please note and proceed as is,請注意,并按現況繼續
24.Please see the reply below in red 請看如下紅色的回復
25.Please check at your side and comment 請你們那邊檢討一下并回復。
26.Noted and understand all below, see reply in bold black (請看黑色粗體回復)
27.Please forward to JACK for comment and corrective action. 評價和糾正措施提供給JACK
28.This is good news, You did a really good job!
29.Noted all below and attached files with thanks. Here is the summary of our findings:以下是 我們的結果總結
30.Looking forward to hearing back from you tomorrow (盼明天收到你的回復) Please advise us with your comments 請把你的看法告訴我們
31.Please advise 請回復
32.Noted all below with thanks, see reply in red.
33.Sorry for confusion(混亂)
34.We will let you know its result soon.
35.Any updates on this request? 關于這個問題有什么新的消息嗎
36.We reviewed (it) and have the following comments:
37.As we understand,
38.Please review with Jack and advise 請與JACK檢討并回復
39.Please see corrections in green below 請看如下綠色修正內容
40.Can you call me at my cell phone number(+86-137 ****-****)
41.FYI=just for your reference/information… 供參考
42.To sum up… 總結如下…
43.Please discuss the above schedule and let us know the results請檢討以上計劃并把結果告訴我們
44.Please review and advise with any comment 請檢討,如果有意見請回復
45.This is most very important.
46.Noted and thanks for reminding. 知道了,謝謝提醒。
47.Please see the attached pictures first 請先看附件的照片
48.Please see the attached technical data. 請看附件的.技術數據
49.Noted below with thanks.
50.Please review and advise 請檢討并回復
51.Noted all below with thanks!
52.Please review and confirm by reply/return. 請檢討并回復確認
53.Please note and (proceed) accordingly 請相應照辦
54.So,we would like to proceed as follows 所以,我們想按下列計劃進行
55.Please confirm you understand. 請確認你能理解
56.Based on this information, I need the following to happen:基于這一點,我需要以下事情能做到
57.This is a very urgent matter-please make sure the above happens.這是非常急迫的事情--請確認以上能做到
58.Thank you very much for you assistance(支持)
59.This is good news-thanks for the help with regards to this matter
60.Please comment.請評價
61.Thanks and best regards,
62.As discussed before,如我們之前討論的
63.Shall you have any problem accessing the folders, please let me knows。 如果存取文件有任何問題請和我聯系。
64.Thank you and look forward to having your opinion on the estimation and schedule。 謝謝你,希望能聽到更多你對評估和日程計劃的建議。
65.Look forward to your feedbacks and suggestions soon。 期待您的反饋建議!
66.What is your opinion on the schedule and next steps we proposed? 你對計劃方面有什么想法?下一步我們應該怎么做?
67.What do you think about this? 這個你怎么想?
68.Feel free to give your comments。 請隨意提出您的建議。
69.Any question, please don’t hesitate to let me know。 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。
70.Any question, please let me know。 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。
71.Please contact me if you have any questions。 有任何問題,歡迎和我們聯系。
72.Your comments and suggestions are welcome! 歡迎您的評論和建議!
73.Please let me know what you think? 歡迎您的評論和建議!
74.Do you have any idea about this? 對于這個您有什么建議嗎?
75.It would be nice if you could provide a bit more information on the user’s behavior。 您若是能夠就用戶行為方面提供更多的信息就太感激了!
76.At your convenience, I would really appreciate you looking into this matter/issue。 如果可以,我希望你能負責這件事情。
外企工作必備:商務英語郵件常用語句 2
1. I am writing to confirm/enquire/inform you...
我發郵件是想找你確認/詢問/想通知你 有關…
2. I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.
我寫郵件來是為了跟進我們之前對第二季度營銷活動的決定。
3. With reference to our telephone conversation today...
關于我們今天在電話中的談話…
4. In my previous e-mail on October 5...
在之前10月5日所寫的郵件中提到…
5. As I mentioned earlier about...
在先前我所提到的關于…
6. As indicated in my previous e-mail...
如我在之前郵件中所提到的…
7. As we discussed on the phone...
如我們上次在電話中所說的…
8. from our decision at the previous meeting...
如我們在上次會議中所決定的…
9. as you requested...
根據貴方要求…
10. In reply to your e-mail dated April 1,we decided...
回復貴方4月1日的郵件,我方決定…
11. This is in response to your e-mail today.
這是對您今早發來的郵件的回復。
12. As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.
如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。
13. As a follow-up to our phone conversation yesterday, I wanted to get back to you about the pending issues of our agreement.
追蹤我們昨天在電話中所談,我想答復你我們合約的`一些待解決的議題。
14. I received your voice message regarding the subject. Im wondering if you can elaborate i.e. provide more details.
我收到了你關于這個主題的留言。我在想您你是否可以再詳盡的說明一下,也就是再提供多一點相關細節。
15. Please be advised/informed that...
請被告知...
16. Please note that...
請注意...
17. We would like to inform you that...
我們想要通知你...
18. I am convinced that...
我確信...
19. We agree with you on...
我們同意你在...的看法。
20. With effect from 4 Oct., 2008...
從2008年10月4日開始生效...
21. We will have a meeting scheduled as noted below...
我們將舉行一個會議,會議時間表如下。
22. Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.
請確保個人信息不會外泄且只供內部使用。
23. I am delighted to tell you that...
我很高興地告訴你...
24. We are pleased to learn that...
我們很高興得知...
25. We wish to notify you that...
我們希望通知你...
26. Congratulation on your...
恭喜您...
27. I am fine with the proposal.
我對這份提案沒異議。
28. I am pleased to inform you that you have been accepted to join the workshop scheduled for 22-24 Nov,2008.
我十分高興地通知你,我們已經同意您參加于2008年11月22-24日舉行的研討會。
29. We are sorry to inform you that...
我們很抱歉地通知您...
30. Im afraid I have some bad news. 恐怕我今天要宣布一些壞消息。
31. There are a number of issues with our new system.
我們的新系統有些問題。
32. Due to circumstances beyond our control...
由于情況超出我們的控制...
33. I dont feel too optimistic about...
我對...不太樂觀
34. It would be difficult for us to accept...
我們很難接受...
35. Unfortunately I have to say that, since receiving your enquiries on the subject, our view has not changed.
我不得不這么說,自從收到你關于這個主題的詢問,我們的看法都沒有改變。
36. We would be grateful if you could...
如果你可以...我們會很感激的。
37. I could appreciate it if you could...
如果你可以...我會很感激。
38. Would you please send us…?
你能否寄給我們…?
39. We need your help.
我們需要你的幫助。
40. We seek your assistance to cascade/reply this message to your staff.
我們希望您能將此信息傳達給你們的員工,非常感謝。
41. We look forward to your clarification.
我們期待你的澄清。
42. Your prompt attention to this matter will be appreciated.
您若能立即關注此事,我們將非常感激。
43. I would really appreciate meeting up if you can spare the time. Please let me know what suits you best.
如果您能從百忙中抽出時間,我希望能與您見面,請讓我知道您最適合的時間。
44. Please give us your preliminary thoughts about this.
請讓我知道您對這件事情初步的想法。
45. Would you please reply to this e-mail if you plan to attend?
請您回信如果您計劃參加?
46. Please advise if you agree with this approach.
請告知我們你是否同意這個方法。
47. Could you please let me know the status of this project?
請通知我這個計劃的進度?
48. If possible, I hope to receive a copy of your proposal when it is finished.
如果可能,當你完成提案,我希望你能發一份復本給我。
49. I would appreciate it very much if you would send me your reply by next Monday.
如果能在下周一前收到您的答復,我將非常感激。
50. Hope this is OK with you. If not, let me know by e-mail ASAP.
希望您滿意,如果不滿意,請發郵件盡快通知我。
51. Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?
請您在6月份前答復我上述問題好嗎?
52. May I have your reply by April 1, if possible?
如果可能,我可否在4月1日前收到您的答復?
53. If you wish, we would be happy to...
如果你有需要,我們很樂意...
54. Please let me know if theres anything I can do to help.
如果我有什么可以幫得上忙的, 請告訴我。
55.If theres anything else I can do for you on/regarding this matter, please feel free to contact me at any time.
對于這件事,如果還有什么我能幫得上忙的地方,請隨時與我聯絡。
56.If you want additional recommendations on this, please let us know and we can try to see if this is possible.
如果關于此事你需要額外的建議,請讓我們知道,我們會試著看看這是否可行。
57. Im just writing to remind you of...
我只是寫信來提醒您...
外企工作必備:商務英語郵件常用語句 3
1、Wed like to order your products. Well send our official order today.我們想訂你們的貨,今天會寄上正式的訂單。
2、Did you get our order for your telephones?你是否收到了我們訂電話機的訂單?
3、Weve noticed that your orders have been falling off lately, havent you?我們發現貴公司的訂單最近逐漸減少了,對嗎?
4、I am writing to confirm / enquire / inform you...我寫信時要確認/詢問/通知你…
5、Can you let me have the name and quantities?你可以告訴我貨名和數量嗎?
6、Unless you order in March, we wont be able to deliver in June.除非你方三月訂貨,否則我們無法6月送貨。
7、I am writing to follow up on our earlier decision on the marketing campaign in Q2.我寫信來追蹤我們之前對于第二季度營銷活動的決定。
8、from our decision at the previous meeting...如我們在上次會議中的決定......
9、As mentioned before, we deem this product has strong unique selling points in china.如先前所述,我們認為這個產品在中國有強有力且獨一無二的銷售點。
10、Be assured that individual statistics are not disclosed and this is for internal use only.請確保個人信息不會外泄且只供內部使用。
11、Can we make a change on order No. 29734?我們可以修改一下29734號訂單嗎?
12、Our offer is reasonable and realistic. It comes in line with the prevailing market.我方的報價是合理的、現實的,符合當前市場的價格水平。
13、We make a counter-offer to you of $150 per metric ton F.O.B. London.我們還價為每公噸倫敦離岸價150美元。
14、There are a number of issues with our new system.我們的`新系統有些問題。
15、We seek your assistance to cascade / reply this message to your staff.我們請求你的幫助,將此信息傳達給你們的員工。
16、Could you please let me know the status of this project?請讓我知道這個計劃的進度?
17、Please let me know if there’s anything I can do to help.請讓我知道任何我可以幫得上忙的地方。
18、Please accept our thanks for the trouble you have taken.有勞貴方,不勝感激。
19、Im afraid I dont find your price competitive at all.我看你們的報價毫無任何競爭性。
20、This offer is based on an expanding market and is competitive.此報盤著眼于擴大銷路而且很有競爭性。
21、We are obliged to thank you for your kind attention in this matter.不勝感激貴方對此事的關照。
22、We should be grateful for your furnishing us details of your requirements.如承賜示具體要求,不勝感激。
23、It would give us a great pleasure to render you a similar service should an opportunity occur.我方如有機會同樣效勞貴方,將不勝欣慰。
24、"We assure you of our best services at all times.我方保證向貴方隨時提供最佳服務。
25、"This places our dealers in a highly competitive position and also enable them to enjoy a maximum profit.這樣可以使我方經營者具有很強的競爭力,還可獲得最大的利潤。
26、I would appreciate your kindest understanding with/regarding this matter.我很感激你對這件事情的理解。
27、Its our principle in business to keep our promise."守信用"是我們經營的原則。
28、Could you please send me your replies to the above questions by the end of June?請您在6月份前答復我上述問題好嗎?
29、Please feel free to call me at any time, I will continually provide full support.請隨時與我聯系,我將持續地提供全程支持。
30、Hope this is clear and we are happy to discuss this further if necessary.希望上述說明很清楚,如有必要,我們很樂意再進一步討論。
31、We apologize for the delay and hope that it doesnt inconvenience you too much.我們為耽擱道歉,希望這沒有給您帶來太多不便。
32、Your understanding and cooperation is greatly/highly appreciated.很感激您的理解及合作。
33、I would like to hold a meeting in the afternoon about our development planning for the project A.今天下午我建議我們就A項目的發展計劃開會討論一下。
34、Lets make a meeting next Monday at 5:30 PM SLC time.下周一鹽湖城時區下午五點半開會。
【外企工作必備:商務英語郵件常用語句】相關文章:
外企工作必備商務英語郵件09-27
工作必備商務英語郵件范文07-22
外企員工必備英語郵件范文06-10
商務英語郵件常用句型09-28
常用商務英語郵件范文10-04
商務英語郵件常用句子10-02
商務英語電子郵件高頻語句10-06
商務英語郵件范文及常用經典句子10-31
2022商務英語郵件常用句式09-16